Skip to content
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I buy tickets?
- Tickets can be found at our Tickets page linked here. Tickets are $50 per person before August 1st. After August 1st, the price increases to $60 per person
- Are tickets required in advance?
- Yes, tickets are needed to be purchased in advance of the event. There will not be Ticket Sales at the door.
- Will there be a host motel where we get a discount?
- Yes. We will be announcing that in March
- How far is is the Springfield-Branson airport to the Ozark Empire Fairgrounds in Springfield?
- 8 miles, about a 15 minute drive
- Is there a place for RV hook up?
- Yes, Ozark Empire Fairgrounds has RV hookups available. You will, however, have to contact them directly to rent hookup space. Their contact information can be found here, on our Accommodations page.
- How do I become a Sponsor?
- Follow this LINK, print off the file, and follow the directions!
- May I contribute as a Sponsor even if I am not a PI client?
- Absolutely! We accept Sponsorship from non-PI clients. This is considered a Corporate or Supporting Sponsor. We appreciate participation from those that wish to support the South Africa Savanna Industry. Thank you in advance for your contributions!!
- If you still have additional questions, please email email@example.com